Senior Customer Service Rep
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a Senior Customer Service Rep for a commercial insurance client to assist a Senior Account Manager and work their way to becoming an Account Manager. The right candidate will have insurance experience, preferably knowledge in Liability, Workers Compensation and Property Insurance. License is required.
The primary focus of the Senior Customer Service Rep will be to assist in handling current accounts with an emphasis on account rounding while processing/re-marketing renewals, quoting of new business, assisting customers with billing, certificates, endorsements, etc.
What will I be doing?
- Renewal Quoting and Issuing Policies & Certificates
- Assisting in handling client accounts and questions including billing questions
- Updating client information. Developing and Completing forms
- Assisting in quoting Workers Compensation, General Liability & Property
- Comfortable in a paperless environment
- Obtaining loss runs, endorsement changes, etc.
- Document notes in the client files using the agency management system
- Maintain good client relationships
What skills and requirements do I need?
- Commercial Insurance CSR/Account Management experience
- At least one year of related experience
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with: Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Docs, Gmail, Fox-it Phantom (PDF editable software)
- Experience with our Agency Management System “QQ Catalyst” is a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box and implement new systems/ideas if necessary during expansion and / or growth
- Willing to pick up the phone and handle conversations with clients
- Happy, upbeat, energetic attitude at all times
- Fast paced, fast learning curve. Able to multi-task. Organized. Problem solver
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Salary range is $50k – $60k
- Please call for more benefit information
Job Ref.#: 44SB
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.