Office Accounting Manager
A marketing firm is seeking an Office Accounting Manager. Duties for the Office Accounting Manager will also include Administrative, Accounting and HR. This is an on-site position.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Creative events budget maintenance including updating work paper, AP/AR processing
- General correspondence with partners, vendors, investors, etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage credit card payments and credit card reconciliations/expense reports including reviewing of receipts and tracking spending trends
- Account and Month-end statement reconciliations for in house accounts
- Quarterly COGS reconciliations and entering revisions received from program managers
- Nor Cal work paper maintenance
- Employee travel (hotel, airfare and car rental – best rates)
- Set-up new vendors, independent contractors, clients, etc.
- Vendor and independent contractor paperwork via DocuSign
- Staffing timesheet entries and payment to include review of timesheets
- Automobile management (DMV registrations, insurance, etc.)
- General filing and organization projects
- Insurance renewals, bidding for Health, Dental, Workers Comp, Liability, etc.
- Aid in annual tax preparation for CPA and annual 1099 preparation
- Assist with any tax agency correspondence
- Potentially aid in preparation of invoices, AR aging notices to program managers/clients
- Special account AP matters (e.g. payment for legal services)
- Support Admin tasks for Staff bookings – Onboarding of Event Staff. Follow up, phone calls etc.
- Order office supplies, manage equipment/service agreements, manage janitorial staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred college degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- 2+ years of Office Management, accounting experience.
- Excellent P/C skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook), QuickBooks and 10 key
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Excellent organization skills. Able to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle assignments responsibly.
This is a temp to hire assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay range is between $24-28 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44**
Location: Camarillo, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.